Winning Social Media Strategies for Restaurants
DO THE FAST-PACED DEMANDS OF RUNNING A RESTAURANT LEAVE YOU WITH NO TIME TO FOCUS ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
Do you have little to no experience using social media?
Do you think social media might be a waste of time and budget?
You’ve come to the right place.
Social media is a very important tool to reach and engage with both existing and potential new patrons.
A Design Partnership specializes in social media strategies for restaurants.
Social media can seem a minuscule part of an overall marketing strategy, but in a competitive industry that requires getting your brand out there, social media is vital and it is important you do it the right and most effective way.
Besides trending hashtags or the latest twitter “beef,” why is social media so important?
- A remarkable 90% of people aged 18 to 29 use social media.
- 70% of the U.S. has at least one social media account.
- The average person has about 5 social media accounts
Social media is everywhere and it is continuing to grow as you read this. Do you want to get left behind or do you want to be front of the line, with your restaurant getting the real exposure it deserves?
Why Choose A Design Partnership For Your Social Media Needs?
- Last month we grew 3 of our clients Instagram accounts to over 5000 followers in one month/less than 30 days.
- We create and build content for social media and then grow your 4 top channels with your target market to expand your business and get you more exposure.
- Our main area of focus is the restaurant industry. We know your market.
- Proven success in generating more customers.
What now? Let's discuss your needs and determine how we can help. Book a free consultation with us by filling out the form below.